Sunday, 16 August 2015

The Photo I've Been Longing To See!!

What an amazing emotional day its been for me today!

I got to see a coupe of photos of the man I believe to be my father, Bobby Paton!

A day I've been waiting for a long time and never thought would happen.

The moment I laid eyes on him, a tear fell.... followed by quite a few more.. and are falling again now as I type this.

What a handsome gentle soul he looks.

I was told that 'all the ladies thought he was good looking' and I can see why!

Beautiful dark curls!

Oh I wish he was still here. I wish he had a chance to know me and for me to know him.

My next road trip will definately be back to Gundagai to see his resting place.

Here is... Bobby Paton


♥

No comments:

Post a Comment